– Attractive timber, covered garden arbour seat.
– A lovely spot for relaxing in a quiet corner of your garden shaded from the sun.
– Square lattice panel sides and back.
– Perfect design for training climbing plants to create a fabulous garden feature.
– Slatted timber bench and roof.
– Manufactured from high quality timber sourced from managed forests
– Pre-assembled frame structures to make installation quick and easy
– Square Lattice panels to sides and rear elevation
– Slatted timber roof segments – 60mm square posts.
The Pantheon Timber Range is supplied from FSC® certified forests
Out of stock
Please take a look at the delivery options for your area HERE
The Cassandra arbour features a classic slatted bench style seat and slatted roof for additional shade from direct sunlight.
The sides are clad with some square trellis giving a view for the user but also somewhere to possibly train climbing plants. If placing next to a tree or bush then you may need to cut it back from time to time or it will obstruct your seat.
The Cassandra Arbour is made from pressure treated timber and should need no further treatment. If you do not like the natural colour or just want to add a splash of colour then any exterior grade wood treatment or preservative will be fine.
It is a free standing structure but can be placed against a wall or fence if you wish and can be secured to the ground using fence post spikes or post shoes (not supplied). Comes complete with full instructions and fixings needed to install.
▪It is essential that the seat is placed on a level base. ▪ Nominal model sizes are based on the roof dimensions. ▪ Please refer to the exact measurements for the precise building dimensions.
Pressure treated finish
Typically within 20 to 25 working days
108 x 55
Fixed Seat, Apex Roof with Square Back Trellis
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.