9993 in stock
Please select if you would like the installation service
Select an option...
No Installation Necessary (£0.00)
Yes, I would like installation (+£95.00)
Please take a look at the delivery options for your area HERE
– Controlled Spring-Hinge Lid Opens Greater than 90° – Won’t Slam Shut
– Strong and Durable – Can Be Used as a Bench
– Rigid Dual-Wall High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Construction
– Weather-Resistant Steel Hinges
– Weather- And Water-Resistant Seal – Helps Keep Interior Dry
– Easy Straight-Forward Assembly
– UV-Protected Panels and Lid – Will Not Fade, Crack, or Peel
– Molded Handles – Moves Easily to Desired Location
– Lockable Lid
– Doubles as a Bench (900 lb. Weight Capacity)
Lifetime 500 Litre Plastic Storage Box
The Lifetime 500 Litre Plastic Outdoor Storage Box is a 5ft wide storage box ideal for garden furniture cushions or kids toys. This is without doubt the highest quality plastic shed available today. It’s good looking and tough and will stand up to the harshest UK weather.
The Lifetime 5 x 2 box is built from Double Wall High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) and powder coated steel making it super strong and resistant to weather. A Lifetime product will not warp, crack, chip, peel, fade or stain.
The Lifetime 5×2 Storage Box has a hard wearing integrated non slip PVC floor that will take many years of punishment.
Lifetime Sheds are easy to assemble and can be erected in a matter of hours if you follow the instructions provided. As with all Lifetime products, there is a 10 Year Warranty on the Lifetime 500 Litre Plastic Outdoor Storage Box.
This Lifetime product is delivered in kit form for home self assembly. Full Lifetime instructions are provided. Full base preparation details will be forwarded to you even before your new Lifetime storage box is delivered.
Nominal model sizes are based on the roof dimensions. ▪ Please refer to the exact measurements for the precise building dimensions.
154 x 61
Typically within 15 working days
Heavy Duty Plastic Storage Box With a spring hinged Lifting mechanism