‘- 248kg in weight (approx 39 stone), the Flexistore 1533 is a heavy duty, spacious shed.
– This hard wearing Metal Shed is made from strong, thick, galvanized steel
– 10 Year Asgard Warranty. – made and designed here in the UK.
– Shed ventilation system – built into the roof of the unit – reduce condensation inside the unit.
– Additional vent slots in the front facia – further ventilation without affecting security.
– Tough, 3 point Euro Cylinder locking system – drill and pick resistant lock.
– Easy access, reinforced single door – big enough to walk your mower straight in.
– Optional loading ramp – easier access for the heaviest of items.
– All screw ends are hidden from view – no exposed edges inside Asgard sheds.
– Includes a full metal shed base – with free fixings for securing the entire shed to your base.
– Pre-drilled for our heavy duty shelving packs – fits up to 18 shelves in for maximum storage.
– Pre drilled to accept our tough hook packs and eyelets – store even more!
– Optional wooden floor – will sit on top of the integral metal floor – protection from scratches.
– Self assembly using the included, easy to follow illustrated instructions.
10000 in stock
Please Select your chosen Colour
Select an option...Dark Green (£0.00)Dark Grey (£0.00)Ivory (£0.00)
To select multiple items, hold down CTRL key
Hook Rail (+£35.50)
2x Shelf Kit (+£75.00)
10x Tool Hooks (+£25.00)
Universal Eyelets (2x Large and 8x Medium) (+£12.50)
No Accessories Required
All steel sheds must be anchored to a firm foundation to protect against wind damage. Please check our Base Requirements page for further information. We can supply an internal wooden floor to cover the metal floor provided as standard, which you can purchase with your product, simply select it below.
Select an option...Wooden Floor (+£150.00)No Base Required (£0.00)
*All Asgard sheds and storage units are made to order. The products are checked before leaving the warehouse to ensure it has passed the quality control checks that are in place. Delivery is currently within 4 weeks from placing your order. Cancellation of an order whilst the product is being built may incur a cancellation charge which could be the value of up to and including the price of the shed,.
I have read the delivery lead time information on the Asgard Product (£0.00)
Please select the installation service that you require? Please read installation information below.
Select an option...Installation Required (+£375.00)No Installation Required (£0.00)
Free UK is only available in selected areas. Please check the delivery map below before placing an order. Please call us for a quote if you live in a chargeable area
I confirm I am in the non chargeable area (£0.00)
Due to COVID-19 – The Approximate Delivery for all NEW orders is 10 to 12 weeks from date of order
Select an option...Asgard Extended Delivery – Accepted (£0.00)
Please take a look at the delivery options for your area HERE
The Flexistore range of all metal garden sheds combine outstanding value with excellent storage capacity. This high quality range of garden storage is designed and manufactured to the highest standards, right here in the UK at our West Yorkshire factory.
The 1533 (5ft 2″x 10ft 11″) is a large garden shed from the highly acclaimed Flexistore shed range, maintaining the same structural strength and excellent security features of the rest of the shed range, this great value metal shed has a very generous capacity of 9.3 cubic metres (weighing in at 39 stone). Easy access is provided through the large heavy duty door.
The 1533 metal garden shed is packed with features, to give you the best possible storage. On the Flexistore 1533 you’ll find a tough pick and drill resistant, 3 point locking system, with a tough dead bolt inside the door. Inside you will find an integral full metal shed base – supplied complete with fixings for bolting to the shed to the ground. The Flexistore 1533 is a quality metal shed suitable for professionals and amateurs who look for quality in their garden storage.
Not only do you get all these features, all Asgard metal garden sheds are durable and built to last, requiring very little maintenance. We are so confident we supply each Asgard storage unit with a free 10 year warranty. Check out the features tab for further information.
Delivery is FREE in mainland Great Britain. Should you require delivery in any highlighted PINK areas please call us for quote.
Delivery is typically within 4 weeks from placing order. During peak times this maybe extended.
Professional Installations are available. Prices shown are for installation of the unit upon an existing base. We recommend that all Asgard storage sheds are situated on a firm, flat, level base. Ideally this should be 50mm concrete, tarmac or on flagstones (patio). You will notice all of the products on this website site have a “base size” this is the minimum level base size we feel is appropriate for each product. a firm, flat base will ensure doors open cleanly and will make assembly of the units much easier.
Installations are typically within 5 weeks from order. Should you wish to have an install in the selected PINK areas please call us for a quote.
158 x 332
Apex Roof Hinged Door