‘- Constructed from thick galvanised steel. – for unrivalled motorcycle security.
– 294kg in weight (that’s 46 stone) – this is a heavy durty motorbike storage garage.
– Accredited by the UK Locksmiths Association – for its secure design and locking mechanism.
LPCB (Insurance) tested. See the testing video here>
– Police Approved – Secured by Design – Read more here.
– UK designed and made – supplied with a 10-Year Warranty – this storage unit is built to last.
– Includes: Integral metal base – complete with free fixings for securing to your concrete base.
– Includes: Access Ramp – provides easy access for even the heaviest of bikes.
– Includes: OSB sub flooring – sits on top of the integral metal base and prevents tyre damage.
– Includes: Heavy duty shelf and Hook rail to store helmets and leathers
– Includes: an electric mounting plate kit – allowing you to add power to your unit (Note: qualified electrician required to install power unit and wiring – not supplied).
– A garage ventilation system keeps condensation reduced – keep your bike dry and safe.
– A further vented side panel system – allows exhaust gas and vapours to escape.
– Large easy access, double doors – you can walk in or ride in your bike into the unit.
– Five point garage locking system – provides unequalled motorcycle security.
– Reinforced hinges – tough and strong to help to prevent forced entry.
– Reinforced panels – extra tough to help to prevent forced entry.
– Reinforced, heavy doors – for extra security and peace of mind.
10000 in stock
Please select your chosen colour.
Select an option...Dark Green (£0.00)Dark Grey (£0.00)Ivory (£0.00)
To select multiple items, hold down CTRL key
Hook Rail (+£35.50)
1x Shelf Kit (+£57.50)
10x Tool Hooks (+£37.50)
Universal Eyelets (2x Large and 8x Medium) (+£12.50)
No Accessories Required
*All Asgard sheds and storage units are made to order. The products are checked before leaving the warehouse to ensure it has passed the quality control checks that are in place. Delivery is currently within 4 weeks from placing your order. Cancellation of an order whilst the product is being built may incur a cancellation charge which could be the value of up to and including the price of the shed,.
I have read the delivery lead time information on the Asgard Product (£0.00)
No Installtion Required
Wooden Flooring Required (+£90.00)
No Flooring Required
Free UK is only available in selected areas. Please check the delivery map below before placing an order. Please call us for a quote if you live in a chargeable area
I confirm I am in the non chargeable area (£0.00)
Due to COVID-19 – The Approximate Delivery for all NEW orders is 10 to 12 weeks from date of order
Select an option...Asgard Extended Delivery – Accepted (£0.00)
Please take a look at the delivery options for your area HERE
The Secure Asgard Centurion Motorcycle storage garage is an excellent, secure all round galvansied secure metal shed for your motorcycles or bikes. Our Locksmiths & Insurance approved Motorbike storage is built from thick, heavy gauge, galvanised steel panels, with a built in heavy duty metal floor and large double door access. Insurance and Locksmiths approved this secure shed is perfect for keeping your motorcycles and equipment safe and dry in or out of the riding season.
With no planning permission needed* and cheaper than building a standalone garage this secure motorcycle store features an integral metal floor, heavy duty steel construction, pick and drill resistant 5 point locking & large double door access.
Either side of the motorcycle storage garage, large vented sections allow both fumes and moisture to escape – helping to keep your motorbike safe and dry in or out of the riding season.
Delivery is FREE in mainland Great Britain. Should you require delivery in any highlighted PINK areas please call us for quote.
Delivery is typically within 4 weeks from placing order. During peak times this maybe extended.
Professional Installations are available. Prices shown are for installation of the unit upon an existing base. We recommend that all Asgard storage sheds are situated on a firm, flat, level base. Ideally this should be 50mm concrete, tarmac or on flagstones (patio). You will notice all of the products on this website site have a “base size” this is the minimum level base size we feel is appropriate for each product. a firm, flat base will ensure doors open cleanly and will make assembly of the units much easier.
Installations are typically within 5 weeks from order. Should you wish to have an install in the selected PINK areas please call us for a quote.
152 x 277
Apex Roof, Double Hinged Doors